Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lazy Day

Photobucket
Dotti Basic Tee ;  Karen Walker Bunny Ring ; ASOS Watch;Wrangler High Waisted Skinnies;  Therapy Boots 

After days of no sleep and 12 weeks worth of lectures crammed into a night;I finally finished my exams on Thursday. My body has completely shut down since and I've been working everyday since my exams have been over. Finally on holidays so now I can pretty much sit back and relax, my usual routine would be eating chocolate in front of my laptop and catching up on episodes of gossip girl, new girl, 2 broke girls, etc. But after my boyfriend and mother have been breathing down my neck about how much weight I have gained. I've decided to join gym to get healthy and tone up, my small problem is I have no idea how to gym and it's such a inconvenience because I am always busy with my two jobs, finding time to catch up with everyone since I haven't seen any of my friends since exams. I don't know how to fit gym into the picture, and I don't want to end up paying a whole bunch of money just to only go gym for a month and giving up. How do you even stay motivated?

On another note, my Ebay has been very low key but all my items are sold already! So I will be posting more up this week. Here is my EBAY! I haven't sold the leather mesh dress yet cause I can't part with it just yet even though I've only worn it three times. But I haven't had it in my closet for a long time, saying this I have so much to post on my ebay cause I need to clear out more space for my clothes. My new clothes have been sitting in shopping bags due to the lack of space I have!

Just to finish off this short post! This is what I wore today to work - my lazy wear!I also changed my style of editing photos, I'm not sure what kind of photos I want these days so as I post up outfit photos their just all going to be different until I find one that is perfect and keep it for a while! :)

On another note, I am the photographer for the Miss Princess Editorial that's going to be published and distributed around Brisbane! I am soooo excited because this is the first time my work is going to be published but soo tired at the same time since I have to look for guy&girl models who are willing to volunteer to build up their portfolio and plan it out properly and hope like hell everything works to schedule. I spend the whole day making the storyline and scouting locations! I've finalised locations and now I have to find models, props, etc. No idea how to do this!! I've been so excited and scared about this project and hopefully the end product will end up like what I have visioned!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My best friend got the Skull ring and I got the Bunny ring! hahaha our favourite pieces of everyday wear cause its so simple!
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I love basic outfits! Tees and jeans are always a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple but stylish!!! Love your rings!!

    xx alex

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I love the shoes!

    Natasha xo
    http://thenightiswild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photos. u look stunning :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awsome, even on lazy days

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and simple look! Amazing shoes! Kisses from LazyHeels)

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pictures, awesome look, awesome blog! I'm in love with your rings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the rings! Good luck with your editorial - be sure to post it when it is completed :)

    Jess xx

    http://showponyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great simple outfit and congrats on finishing for the semester! (and don't worry, I'm exactly the same). So much to do, so little time. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how this outfit is so effortlessly chic! you look fab and yays for finishing the semester totally know what you mean! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eep! Your rings are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete