Tuesday, March 8, 2011

uni is gay

Whoever said uni is fun, chill and you would have lots of fun should get shot. I am on my second week of uni and I already have assignments. I go to Uni 5 days a week and have a total of about 18 hours per week. Also, your meant to find about 8hours a week for every subject to study alone. God, this is so hard.

Growing up is a bitch, this post is kind of pointless, but I AM DYINGGGGG. I don't know how I am going to cope during exam week. I don't understand 2 of my major subjects; chem and biol. And shouldn't the first few weeks be piss easy? WELL, I THINK IT IS PISS CONFUSING! I have like no freaking idea what my biol lecturer is talking about, cause I never did it in highschool. Makes me regret not doing the suicidal subjects.

I have an 8am start tomorrow, not keen. Not keen at all. But, just checking in to tell everyone that I am still alive.

4 comments:

  1. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANNNN ;__:
    UNI IS WAY HARDER THAN HIGH SCHOOL MAN. THESE PEOPLE MUST'VE DONE LIKE ARTS OR SOMETHING >:\

    But yeah. I have like 25hours a week :( I also have an 8am today but I'm gonna skip it since I never really listen in it anyway T_T"

    But yehhh, hope you start settling in to uni soon <3 ! :(

    Ps. I do Biomed. And we did like bio kinda stuff last year and EVERBODYYYYY did Bio in high school and even the tutes were like "you shoulda learnt this in high school!" and I was wtff ;A; I DIDNT DO IT ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i hope everything brightens up and that u do well in ur courses! :))

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uni is fun and chill lol or maybe its because i go to school and all we do is pretty much draw lol
    18 hrs doesnt sound too bad :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uni can be very hard. I was majorly over whelmed my first year but it gets easier. Good luck. X

    ReplyDelete