Thursday, April 28, 2011

black on anzac

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It takes me ridiculously forever to blog. It took me 30minutes to decide whether or not to upload my photos on tinypic or photobucket. I hate the quality of the photos when you upload via blogger, it's so grainy, small and blurry.
I am finally on holidays, but it doesn't even feel like it! Specially, if you know you did really shit in the beginning of the first semester and you should be studying in this period away instead of spending your days watching movies and TV shows. I am literally a hermit, I've been home this whole time so far these holidays and I am going to see my friends for the first time these holidays tomorrow. I need a life and to get back into blogging. Uni Sucks, I state this way to much.
The outfit on top is my lazy outfit, I love maxi's how they make you look ridiculously overdressed when they are one of the laziest outfits in the world. It's one piece you chuck it on top, add a belt and accessories. You're Done!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I seriously need some sleep. Lack of sleep is probably due to uni and talking on the phone to the boyf. I fail at time management. I wish I can get motivated for uni. I fail at life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Your comment completely cracked me up just now! I had to reply to you both on here and on mine!!! Thanks! Woah, loving your blog! I see my darling Natalie is following you too, and Kathleen! LUCKY YOU, those two are the tops!! :)
    Your photos are beautiful! Keep it up!
    p.s I blog my pics through blogger, but I just find if I make them original size it doesn't affect the quality... but they are kinda mahussive!
    Dying for your necklace... I need it!
    Love Zoey @ makeshiftmodel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! You are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete