Monday, April 30, 2012

procrastination at it's finest

busy with assessment!!! Will be back in the next few weeks :( actually that was a lie! I will TRY to get something up, but the thing that will most likely be up is me selling my clothes!! Come check it out! Prices will be ranging from $5-$60 MAX! Would give you guys all free shipping but right now can't afford it :( maybe after it picks off?

Man...my spending lately has by passed my pay by 4 times, I think it's time for me to go find another second job! Hopefully it turns out better than the last one hahaha. I kind of regret quitting in hospitality and heading into retail because there is so much responsibility but at the same time I feel like I am not actually working... (I know it makes no sense, but if you live in Brisbane and go pass Miss Princess - Shop 6 in Elizabeth Arcade you would know)
Anyway Instagram photos of everything lately!!
(Photo taken an hour ago - me at my finest trying to tackle assignmentSSSS (so screwed) and study)
Leather Mesh Dress worn to close friend's 19th! Will have an outfit post on it :)
faith and lola pop up sale!  loveee <3
When I went to Anchor with the fam bamz last year for Christmas!

Anyway that is it for now, to see more follow me on instagram @vacantdays and will be back soon *_*
xx


4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you're so adorable. I resent studying too and guess what? I have a WHOLE day of it ahead of me. Blerghhhh. You look absolutely adorable in that leatherette dress and the pop-up store looks amazing!

    So lovely to see a fellow Brisbane blogger! I'll have to try and find you on Instagram hehe. ;) Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! :) I can't believe the mint skirt went out of stock because when I hyperlinked it to my blog post the other day, there was still some sizes available! :(

    I love your blog and am following you now! <3

    Hope you'll come and pop by again. :)

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I absolutely love that leather mesh dress! You have such a cute blog =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute instagram pictures :) I'm seriously so bad with procrastination too...college life yay!

    161cm.com

    joanne♥choi

    ReplyDelete