Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentines Day Outfit

Valentines Day Outfit

Valentines is just only 3 days away! And for all those single people out there, I don't actually get what's the big deal about Valentines and why there is such a big hype and everyone goes crazy for this single day. Personally, I think it's just another day to blow money just like Christmas, etc. Even though Christmas is meant to be about the birth of baby Jesus, somehow along the line Santa Claus got involved in that. Speaking of which, I have no idea how Santa Claus got involved in Christmas. I understand how Jesus is part of Christmas but what is Santa's story besides an old fat white man coming down your chimney to give you presents if you were good that year. 

On another note, since I have not blogged in a while, I will update you on what I have been doing: 
  • Have just recently started boxing in hope to get strong/fit/lose weight/toned/healthy
  • Constantly working that I rarely get a chance to wear normal clothes
  • I need a holiday, hoping to head down to Sydney next week
Other than those three dot points, nothing much has been going on in my life. 
I think I will blog about what I did "Valentines Day" which isn't much because my boyfriend and I are both working that night so we're having our Valentines Day the day before which is on the 13th!

Lots of love,

Vacant Days xx

SHOP VacantDays /instagram (@vacantdays) / Tumblr / Facebook

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! i really love your blog and style, maybe we can follow each other? (:

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete